1. What are the requirements to apply?
Language College, Vocational College, University and College students or young professionals between 18 – 30 years old.
2. What documents do I need to apply if I would like to sign up?
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Recommendation letter
- Professional Business Plan
3. What visa do I need to come to Japan?
Visa requirements differ depending on your citizenship. We will assist you according to your nationality.
4. What is included in the fee?
5. Are the internships paid?
The internships we offer are not paid. It is a non-paid voluntary training period. Few internships are paid internship. The amount will be nominal and cover the pocket money during this program.
6. Why do I have to pay for my program?
The quick answer is you don’t have to.
But you also need to know that looking for an internship abroad by yourself may involve a risk of poor placement, too expensive housing and culture shock. What we offer is a guaranteed placement and full support 24/7, including housing and guidance. We organize international parties, field trips and seminars. Next to this we make it easier for companies by taking away their worries such as insurance, accommodation, risks and communication problems so it is more attractive to accept you. Paying for an internship is an investment in yourself and your future.
7. How can I pay my program fee? (CreditCard?)
By Credit card or bank transfer.
8. Is the application fee refundable? What if I cancel in between?
The application fee of JPY64,800 is non-refundable. This is the fee for the service we provide you from when you sign up to confirming your internship placement.
If you cancel once your internshipplacement has been confirmed, 40% of the program fee will be charged.
9. What kind of insurance is included?
This is a travel insurance that covers accidents, thefts, medical and liability matters. Please contact us for more information
10. I only speak English, is that a problem?
No problem at all. We have many placements available for you without Japanese language requirements.
11. When is the application deadline?
4 ~ 6 months in advance of your preferred starting date.
12. Will I be alone? How can I make friends?
Internship in Japan organizes orientation days (before you start your internship), field trips, international parties, seminars, social meetings and more! You will be staying at a shared house which is a great opportunity to make new friends as well.. We will assist you according to your nationality.
13. I don’t know anything about Japan, how do I find a place to stay?
Internship in Japan will help you find an accommodation before you start your internship. Usually this is at a shared house within the 23-wards of Tokyo and 30 minutes within your internship placement by train.
We can also help with finding monthly apartments or homestay.
14. What if you can’t guarantee an internship I want?
If this is the case, we will inform you right away. We guarantee your placement but sometimes not your industry. For example, it is hard to switch to the finance sector if you are studying Computer Science at university. We will always try to find your perfect internship but need to be realistic at the same time.
15. Would I get homesick or get a culture shock?
Japan is a country where the language and culture is totally different. For some students it is hard to adjust to a new, overwhelming environment right away. Internship in Japan is here to support all students 24/7 by organizing social meetings and international gatherings.